Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gift Idea: 12 Days Off for Christmas

One of my very best friends is my daughters' daycare provider. She's been a great caregiver and as I've said, we've gotten to be really good friends. Once in a blue moon she'll ask me to watch the daycare when she is on vacation or needs to go watch her kid's programs. So this year, I thought I'd have a bit of fun and give her a set of coupons for days off from the daycare. Here is what her finished gift looked like.














I printed each page and then mounted them in a matchbook album using pretty papers for my mats. I also embellished some (but not all) of the pages with flat or close to flat scrapbook embellishments. The Christmas tree on the cover is actually an ornament I added brads to to make it look like colored ornaments.


No comments:

Post a Comment